First Class Funds Management Pty Ltd
First Class Funds Management Pty Ltd (AFSL 431245) is a Sydney based specialist fund management company formed in 2012 specialising in credit based investments. The Investment Manager has an experienced management team and Board of Directors with combined fund management experience of over 100 years.
First Class Funds Management has developed an investment strategy and process which aims to source credit based investment opportunities from the SME sector and apply a disciplined investment process to achieve an attractive risk-return profile for investors.
First Class Funds Management manages the First Class Capital Master Trust and launched the First Class Capital Credit Opportunities Fund (Fund) on 13 October 2014.
The Fund is open ended and applications are processed each month.
Participation in the Fund is available to wholesale or sophisticated investors as defined in Section 761G of the Corporations Act.
Characteristics of the Fund include:
- Target yield of 12% p.a.
- Diversified underlying portfolio of equipment and trade receivables;
- Disciplined investment strategy;
- Liquidity after initial 12 month lock-in period.
- Strong capital preservation focus.
- Monthly distributions.
First Class Funds Management manages a number of direct investment structures which deliver investors with specific risk-return profiles.
Participation in the investments is only available to wholesale or sophisticated investors as defined in Section 761G of the Corporations Act.
First Class Funds Management uses various security arrangements to maintain a strong capital preservation focus.
Example investment profiles include:
- ATM Cash Inventory Funding with target investment returns of 15%-20% p.a.
- Equipment Financing with target investment returns of 12% to 15% p.a.
- Debtor/Invoice Financing Facility with target investment returns of 10% to 12% p.a.