First Class Capital - Wantirna
PO Box 4249, Knox City Center,
Wantirna VIC 3152
Manju Is a Professional Accountant providing short term financial solutions to improve Working Capital and Cash Flows of SME's
Manju owns the First Class Capital - Wantirna franchise covering Knox City, Wantirna, Wantina South, Scoresby, Rowville and Vermont South
Backed by First Class Capital, Australia’s largest leading working capital and cash flow solutions franchise, having more than 30 years’ experience in key financial positions with big corporates, Manju is well equipped to service Wantirna and surrounding areas. Utilising the extensive network and wide range of resources that First Class Capital provides, Manju could offer Working Capital and cash flow services that exceed expectations and helps the business to grow.
Expertise in accounts & finance and Manufacturing finance along with intricate knowledge about clients’ needs, Manju inherently understands the needs of any business and is dedicated in delivering best service to his clients. He is available to accommodate out-of-hours appointments anytime for busy clientele and can be contacted by clients at any time of day.
Manju is keen to assist industry owners with various business size as his professional and technological skills are of very high standards. He can work remotely or on site.
Manju has an innate drive to be autonomous and competent and he is a creative entrepreneur. He is passionate about his business and takes great pride in getting success for his clients.
To get an insight about Manju’s strategies to improve your business, contact him now for a free, no obligation assessment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed the First Class Capital Accredited Training Program
- Fully trained in accounting software such as MYOB, Xero & Reckon Accounts
- Fully registered and authorised to trade as a First Class Capital professional services in finance solutions
- Xero Certified Adviser
- MYOB Professional Partner
- Reckon Professional Partner
- Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Australia (AAT)
- Master of Business Finance – Indian Institute of Finance
- Chartered Accountant – India
- PG Diploma in Financial Management - India
- Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand
- Provides Cash Flow solutions and Working Capital Management solutions to small to medium businesses.
- Helps to improve Sales and business Growth in multiple folds.
- Manage Clients Debtors Ledgers and cash flow solutions.
- Manage Clients Suppliers Payments solutions
- Certified Bookkeeping Specialist
- 3152 Wantirna